tiistai 2. marraskuuta 2010

For my friends!

Don't worry about how I would endure these current elaborate attacks of FINROSFORUM (evil separatists) and Kavkaz Center (Doku Umarov's terrorist web-center). Of course, I feel sometimes uncomfortable because of their attacks, but then I remember to ask: “so what, although they write propaganda against me”.

I am a Christian and already know well that the devil does not play “fair play”. I do not worry about people's judgments and insults. Of course, some other persons can be more sensitive, if they need to see or to read insulting news. In any case, we should remember that world is not so fair.

First and foremost: I pray to God and relax. I feel comfortable and I love life!






- - - -

Blogissani ei ole enää kommentointimahdollisuutta. Jos haluat käydä keskustelua kanssani, löydät puhelinnumeroni ja sähköpostiosoitteeni blogin esittelyn yhteydestä. Keskustelua voi käydä myös kanssani facebookin välityksellä

Юха Молaри: Домашняя страница – Juha Molari: Kotisivut http://personal.inet.fi/business/molari/

Юха Молари: Пресс-Портрет (YANDEX)

СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция)