tiistai 8. marraskuuta 2011

Sometimes it is easier to see clearly from a distance

As a Christian, I have felt that the Holy Spirit, love and conscience oblige us: I cannot remain silent when injustice occurs in our midst.

I had a few confrontations: on the one hand, a Finnish society with own double standard principles playgrounds righteousness and freedom, but on the other hand, they are the supporters of injustice. Evangelical Lutheran Church in Finland playgrounds charity, but also promotes Russophobia. So the debates have arisen for a few years.

I collected a small documentation (about 500 documents) of the discussion, as we can find it in the foreign media: see СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция) . Sometimes it is easier to see clearly from a distance. We can see that the international community judges double standards: Finland reputation becomes very dirty, while Finland protects evil hypocrites, irredentist gangs and terrorism.

Heidi Hautala, Mikael Storsjö, Kerkko Paananen, Jukka Mallinen, Ville Ropponen, Alexander Stubb, Mikko Heikka, Jorma Back, Veikko Saksi, Kari Silvennoinen, Kavkaz Center, Finrosforum, Pro Karelia etc. have - unfortunately - caused serious damage to the international reputation of Finland.

My goal is not any battle, but fair justice and peace.






- - - - - - -



No comments in my blog, but you can find my phone number GSM +7911 2970525 (in Russia) +358 44 322 2661 (in Finland) or my email juhamolari-ÄT-gmail.com (см. -ÄT- = @). You can discuss with me in Facebook

Юха Молaри: Домашняя страница – Juha Molari: Homepage http://personal.inet.fi/business/molari/

RT blogi: It's time, my friend: it's time

Юха Молари: Пресс-Портрет (YANDEX)

СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция)