sunnuntai 4. maaliskuuta 2012

'Non-system opposition' and Umarov on the same front against democracy (RT 3.3.2012)

Finnish human rights activists are alarmed that the so-called non-system opposition and terrorist groups are able to work out of Finland, aiming for a terrorist attack against Vladimir Putin that would start a violent uprising after the election.



Read more: Russia Today 3.3.2012





- - - - - - -



No comments in my blog, but you can find my phone number GSM +7911 2970525 (in Russia) +358 44 322 2661 (in Finland) or my email juhamolari-ÄT-gmail.com or rtmolari-ÄT-rambler.ru (см. -ÄT- = @). You can discuss with me in Facebook

Юха Молaри: Домашняя страница – Juha Molari: Homepage http://personal.inet.fi/business/molari/

RT blogi: It's time, my friend: it's time

Юха Молари: Пресс-Портрет (YANDEX)

СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция)