perjantai 30. maaliskuuta 2012

Pussy Riot – an odd model for the future (RT)

When a female punk group illegally performed at Moscow’s Cathedral of Christ the Savior they not only directed an attack against the presidential election, but also against the Orthodox faith.

[- - -]

It is clear that the attacks on the Patriarch and the Russian Orthodox Church were deliberate attempts to damage Russia's spiritual heritage, and future.

[ - - -]

The Finnish-Russian Civic Forum (Finrosforum) board member, political refugee Oksana Chelysheva, coordinate the Pussy Riot support campaign in Finland. NED (the National Endowment of Democracy, a US organization sponsored by Congress) has supported Chelysheva’s “human rights activism” at least on other issues. Such supports and sponsors are no longer any surprise.

It is hard for me to comprehend the degree of sympathy and praise the punk group has received in the western world. Would we dare to leave the fabric and future of western societies to those punk girls?

READ MORE: http://rt.com/news/blogs/juha-molari-blog-finland/riot-future-church-orthodox/



Ps.

This was the last public writing in my blog or other blogs, in Facebook, or elsewhere. From this day begins the web silence - and it will last at least until next autumn. A small note, however, I have a radio-tv interview (in Russian) in a few weeks. Thereafter, my telephone number will be changed, etc.

Just now I received a message that I can get my passport. Now I am at peace and I am looking forward to the Orthodox Easter.





- - - - - - -



My email juhamolari-ÄT-gmail.com or juhamolari-ÄT-rambler.ru (см. -ÄT- = @).



VKontakte


СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция)