perjantai 8. kesäkuuta 2012

Psychology of defamation - and my response to violations



My life, my livelihood and my reputation have been violated by a Finnish man (his name and address are known to me). He writes a blog falsely in my name, he even has used my photo in his fake blog. Through his blog, the readers will get offensive false ideas about my life and about my considerations. His fraud blog was closed for a short time, but unfortunately it came back.

What I feel?


Of course, I feel angry. Of course, I pray and ask: how long time God allows that my enemy can denigrate. I pray also that I could control my own anger, because my own “punishment” would be too dangerous and crime against this enemy. I prayed today and in the moment I got this word of God from Bible: God’s sword is already sharp. The sharp sword has even been given to an executioner! (Ezekiel 21:13-17a). This word answered to my questions and now I’m trying to remember that God will punish and therefore I can wait.

The first stage of defamation is typical disbelief and dismissal; and even friends can say that the defamatory words of the enemy cannot be effective, they cannot hurt in reality. But you will find soon that defamation really can be harmful – and not only against the victim (in this case: me) and his frame of mind. Defamation can be a dangerous tool of your enemies that you will struggle with anger, depression and paranoia. Negative energy is not useful. But sometimes defamation victims will unfortunately accept their “destiny” as “learned helplessness”.

The aim of defamation is no doubt in these three objectives against me: (1) To create some damaging derision for the reader against me, (2) to create confusion and misunderstanding for the readers about my real views, (3) To create a provocative target – deconstructive, negative reaction in me that later my primitive angry reactions would be “fun” to tell to the world.

It is well-known that political slander is nothing new. Political criticism is universal. Some Finns and in particular this individual do not use his own name, but criminally he is using his opponent’s name (my name). “Normal” political slandering is mostly more “fair” and “open” than that derisive blog under fake name. An enemy of mine writes his insulting blog using my name and my photo; fool reader can thinks that I would write that blog.

The situation is not hopeless, even if I do not resort to violent revenge against my enemy. According to law, we can suppose many personal injuries (ig. work and relationships) that concern slander and libel: a person makes a fake and damaging statement about another individual. A victim may need support for recovering emotional damages and for reputation – and all costs. A court can help to write a big bill against the detractor. If the defamation results in loss of a job or contract, the plaintiff can easily add up lost assets as a result of the injury. Moreover, it is right to calculate general damages: a loss of reputation, embarrassment, shame and emotional distress.






_ _ _ _



Blog http://juhamolari.blogspot.com/ ja VKontakte-profiili http://vk.com/id157941374

Homepage http://personal.inet.fi/business/molari/

EMAIL juhamolari-AT-rambler.ru ja juhamolari-ÄT-gmail.com (-at-= @)

СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция, Molari in Russian media): http://juhamolari.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_23.html