Statcounter

lauantai 22. lokakuuta 2011

Political journalism is just circus entertainment

What the mainstream media are currently missing entirely, especially in Western countries, is the serious analytical descriptions of social and political phenomena, which is why I have been so angry, before and after the Moscow Congress of “International Russia and the Eurasian Popular Front.”

Read more: Russia Today 22 October, 2011




- - - - - - -



No comments in my blog, but you can find my phone number GSM +7911 2970525 (in Russia) +358 44 322 2661 (in Finland) or my email juhamolari-ÄT-gmail.com (см. -ÄT- = @). In principle, you could discuss with me in Facebook

Юха Молaри: Домашняя страница – Juha Molari: Homepage http://personal.inet.fi/business/molari/

RT blogi: It's time, my friend: it's time

Юха Молари: Пресс-Портрет (YANDEX)

СМИ и Юха Молaри (коллекция)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti